Back to school

My first blog ever, blog is a funny word if you think about it. Anyway, I’m really diggin this whole going to class three days and then a 4 day weekend. Seems my friends are a little jealous of that and the fact that I’m leaving for Panama so soon. I don’t think its hit me yet I have to keep reminding myself that I will be on a plane heading out of the country in a few weeks. In class we’ve learned some history as well as learned about each other (I think we’re going to know each other pretty frickin well by the time this is over). We have also started planning service projects and our individual research projects. I’m in the planning crew for starting a recycling program for the city we will be visiting. The high school has set one up already and we are going to help them expand it to the whole town. For my biology research project I am working with Maeve to study the diversity and abundance of katydids. Hope we find some cool looking ones. I don’t have much else to say right now, I guess you could say I’m all blogged out. Peace.