Week 3

I guess it’s actually kind of the middle of week 4… but oh well.  This past week was pretty intense and I’m anticipating becoming even busier until we leave.  Trying to get all my class work, and research and planning for my independent project finished, and turn in applications for summer internships before we leave will be rough but definitely worth the hard work once we get to Panama.  Although I have enjoyed learning about the history of Latin America, I am starting to miss science classes, except for chemistry.  Besides trying to get all my work finished and stay caught up my week has been uneventful.  As a result of my roommates’ obsession with the tiger song from The Hangover I had it stuck in my head all weekend, it’s starting to get annoying.  What do tigers dream of when they take a little tiger snooze…

1. #1 by Ethan on February 4, 2010 - 5:57 pm

what types of internships are you applying for?

• #2 by Denyse on February 11, 2010 - 2:56 pm

Mostly Bio/Agriculture stuff, I really want an internship at the Danforth Plant Science Center, that would be awesome, but it’s pretty competitive so I’m not getting my hopes up