Another blog

Apparently I missed an epic rally at Wrong Daddy’s Thursday.  I was at Dukum.

It seems that most people are looking forward to the warm tropical weather.  I am not one of these.  I’m one of the weird people who actually like the Kirksville winters… 25 degrees is a fantastic temperature.  I start sweating once it hits ~75 degrees, so expect me to be smellier than usual once we get down to Panama.

The discussion about poop Thursday was really good.  I’m glad we finally got all of that out in the open.  I have enough problems clogging toilets in the US, so defecating in Latin America could be a trying experience for me.  I might need to learn how to poop like a rabbit, like the Costa Ricans.

Last night I was hanging out with my Campus Pal little in my apartment, and when I busted out my Super Nintendo he recognized it immediately and said that his brother has a Wii too.  I laughed.

1. #1 by Daniel on February 7, 2010 - 11:17 am

I’m the exact opposite, I live for warm weather. Bring on the sweat!

2. #2 by Maeve on February 8, 2010 - 6:02 pm

I hear you, Paul. I am not made for humidity and love the winter and snow (as long as there is a bit of sun, and mountains are ideal). I won’t miss ice, but I’ll be sweating my ass off as well.