The countdown continues…

So I’m packing to go home to St. Louis… This time next week we’ll be in PANAMA! 🙂 I’m not sure if it has actually hit me yet. Still have a paper to write as well as other things to finish before then. I can not get over this feeling that I’m going forget something! How am I suppose to pack for two months! It’s going to take forever! Kinda feels like I’m going on a trip… for a week.. maybe two. Haha I think it’ll hit me when I get on the plane.. Never been on one of those before..! Wow. I think I just don’t really know what to expect and so I’m excited but slightly apprehensive. I think maybe this is how everyone was feeling today in class when Chad made the comment about our silence. Keep telling people that I’ll see them in April, have a good spring. Really?…

1. #1 by Mom on February 14, 2010 - 11:06 pm

Hi Honey,
    I am so excited for you. This is going to be an experience of a lifetime. I’d be lying if I didn’t say that I’m counting the days until you are back home. But I’m like that anyway. Kinda jealous that you will be missing all this cold stuff. Hope you remember to bring me a rock. Do you know how fast lizards are??? Good Luck. Love and Missing you already. Mom

2. #2 by dad on February 15, 2010 - 2:05 pm

hi audrey. i love you. you’ll love flying on a plane.

3. #3 by Kebm on February 15, 2010 - 8:49 pm

This is really exciting Audrey! Tomorrow is going to be a big “first” day for you and those are always awesome. Fist time getting up to an alarm at 2 AM, first time using your passport, first time getting on an airplane/taking off/stealing an extra packet of complementary peanuts/landing/all the sweet stuff that goes with flying, first time in a new country, breathing Latin-American air, actually needing to know Spanish, who knows what other firsts you will encounter tomorrow! Get excited! I know you are:) Miss you!

4. #4 by CATA on February 15, 2010 - 10:28 pm

Audrey this is a once in a lifetime opportunity!! hope you enjoy every minute of it! I’ll be checking your blog to keep up on how you are doing!! LOVE YOU BEST FRIEND! remember to use your Spanish! 🙂

5. #5 by Audra on March 4, 2010 - 8:51 am

lol im using my spanish Cata, trying to at least! Its not working as well as i had hoped! I miss you guys! The ´firsts´just keep coming and i am loving every minute of it!!