sooo close!

The time has come; I am leaving for the airport tomorrow! My bags are packed, my essay is written, and I have said my farewells. Now all I need is a little sleep BUT before I go I have a few shout outs/thanks yous. Mom thanks for helping me pack and keeping me in line today, I couldn’t have done it all without you. Dad, make sure mom doesn’t freak out too much while I’m gone… I’m going to be fine 😉 And lastly to all those who attended the “going away party” at the Boulevard, I do not have words to say to you except that it made me realize I’m going to miss you even more than I thought!! Wish me well and please keep in touch whether it be e-mail, facebook, or writing down your thoughts in a notebook for me when I get back… (Shannon :)) GOODBYE!

1. #1 by shan on February 16, 2010 - 1:46 am

tearing up already, girlfriend. you know you’ll have lots to hear upon your return. have a safe trip tomorrow!

2. #2 by Debbie on February 16, 2010 - 12:43 pm

You’re welcome. I’ll try to behave myself, but I will be praying for you. Love you!

3. #3 by chris on February 16, 2010 - 2:34 pm

don ho will be waiting for you when you get back. do work!

4. #4 by Vince on February 16, 2010 - 6:44 pm

You’re right about your mom, she does a great job keeping people in line – especially me. I’m not sure you would have made it to Panama without her help. I’ll try to keep her sane while you’re gone. We already miss you. Love, Dad