O. My. Goodness!!!

Wow! Its so amazing here! Not much internet time so just going to jump into it. Yesterday we went to see the park where we are going to do research, its much colder than El Cope. We walked in a cloud, got rained on in a rain forest, saw a sloth and her baby, and hiked everywhere! Im going to be so in shape!
The food is pretty good here, much different but i like it! We live in a hut in the middle of the rain forest, its so unreal! I did homework last night as I sat on a deck in the middle of the forest! The breeze here is so amazing, its like a fan is on all the time. The mountains are beautiful! And the people are so nice! They try really hard to talk to you if you try and talk in Spanish with them, and they are really patient with you. But my Spanish is so bad! I want to be bilingual! Not much internet time left so I have to ration it, hope to update better later!
Loving it here!
Audrey

1. #1 by Mom on February 18, 2010 - 9:32 pm

Hi Honey,
    I was so hoping you would get in contact with us to let us know you arrived safely. The jungle looks amazing. We had a good laugh on you when we saw your shower and toliets. I think you are going to always remember this trip. The sloth was pretty cool too. I want to see some monkies. I went over to Kristin’s tonight to watch Survivor and she had your blog up and waiting for me. You said it was breezy there but is it pretty hot too. Can’t wait for the next set of pictures. Watch out for snakes. Love Mom

2. #2 by CATA on February 20, 2010 - 12:55 pm

Audra!! the pics are awesome!! SUE i totally laughed at the toilets and showers too l0l cant wait for the next set of pics and updates audra! LOVE U!!! be careful!!

3. #3 by Missy on February 26, 2010 - 10:55 pm

You sound like you are having the time of your life! I am so, so happy for you — enjoy it and it must have been amazing to see that all! Good luck, stay safe, and see you when you get home!

4. #4 by Mom on March 3, 2010 - 10:22 pm

When are you going to write on this blog. Thought is was part of your grade. hint hint.;

5. #5 by Audra on March 4, 2010 - 8:54 am

Mom, lol you are funny. I get the hint. I try to update this or facebook whenever I get on. Internet is hard to find, and time is even harder. The professor only requires one a week, two weeks in im on track then;)
    Missy, I am so having the time of my life!! its been so awesome, and each day is something new, unreal!!!
    Cata, pics have been really hard for me to upload, but if i dont get any up soon ill just have that many more to show when i get home!!! 🙂