Percy Jackson and the search for the tritant of poseidon

Me and chris have played some cool games, and we ate a pig in a blanket, poor little guy. I have also realized that we are doing well without knowing much spanish, but nonenglish speakers in the usa get trucked. I love everything about panama.

1. #1 by Katy on February 18, 2010 - 3:32 pm

I love you Ethan! Hope all is well and I am glad to hear you love Panama -like Juan said. I hope it is nothing like Acapulco…but we should still go back there again next Christmas.

2. #2 by JMudd on February 25, 2010 - 3:19 pm

Hi E…got your info from Andrew…you know, just checking in to make sure you’re alright down there. How’s the bug situation down there? How about snakes? I won’t ask about the pigs…Sam started classes this week…found out most will be field study work which is really good..he’ll like that. Take care of yourself (send photos) and did you know that the Hodo trip is at the end of May this year? Joe, R, K, and S also say ‘hi’…be safe!! J

3. #3 by sam on February 25, 2010 - 4:26 pm

Your blog makes me feel so alive. The words jump out of the internet and hit my eyeballs at such high speeds. You really do put your heart and soul into everything you do. Stay golden ponyboy. Drink a sodapop. Eat a snake and do a dance with a woman, for me, your friend, sam.

much love and violence

sam