One week left!?

Are you joking? Only 7 days left here in Panama! I have done so much here but at the same time I feel like it´s not enough. I can´t help but to wonder if I will ever see this place again- it feels like a second home. I´m so excited to live my future- what if I do come back and bring friends or family? And show them places like La MICA, Omar Torrijos National Park, or who knows what else! I can´t wait to see what my future holds!

Listening to Happy by Natasha Bedingfield and can´t help but to smile and know that my life is awesome. I am really looking forward to seeing my family and friends when I return home! Can´t wait to share a Saturday night dancing with my crew- especially Ben, I absolutely cannot wait to share a dance with him!

In Aguadulce today spending some time with my best friend Audra! é´re just relaxing today, going out to lunch soon, and shopping a bit for friends and family. It´s nice to spend some time with just her (I get jealous when I have to share her with so many people 😉 ha!) I am really glad she is here sharing this trip with me, because when we get back to the states I have someone that I know understands all the amazing things that we saw and understands how I feel about them!

We´re headed to lunch now- to waterfalls tomorrow!

See you in a week!

1. #1 by Ben on April 3, 2010 - 1:40 am

I’ll save the first and last dance for you, and anyone you want inbetween! 😉

2. #2 by Sherry Dinges on April 3, 2010 - 1:41 pm

I am soooo looking forward to seeing you and hearing all about your trip. It was a chance of a lifetime and you grabbed the brass ring….very proud of you and know your future will be everything that you want it to be. Like I said the day you were born, “Can’t is a word that won’t be in that little girl’s vocabulary.” Nice to know I got something right.) Have a great last week and do so hope that you get to show your family where you’ve been and introduce them to your “new” friends there.