Uno mas semana?!!!

What? only one more week! Im really excited to be home but at the same time I cannot believe this is almost over! Its been a long time since the last time I have posted a blog.. internet is hard to find here! Im excited to see eveyone and I really miss home! The last few days we have just been in the park doing research on our lizards. Im getting a lot better at catching the little guys, and our data is looking pretty good I think.
Last week we had a few free days so Hanna, Ashlee, Rebecca, and I went to an all-inclusive for a night. It was great! We had sushi and danced the night away 🙂 Learned from salsa from a Panamanian and a guy from London who knew he couldn´t dance. We also swam in the ocean and the pool and ate two dinners and swam some more! I felt like I was on the show survivor and I won a reward challenge. Haha Mom, Kristin, and Lynn, I thought you guys might appreciate that comment.
I know I am really going to miss this place; Ive been taking hundreds of photos and writing down everything I want to remember. I cant wait to come home and share it with all my favorite people!
I decided to take a job working at a summer camp in Texas for three months this summer. Im a going to be such a pro at camping!
Traci has made a list of ´firsts´that she has done here in Panama. That was a great idea. I think i´d be up to about a million by now! So many experiences cammed into just two months! Crazy. This will most likely be the last time I blog while in Panama. I wish I would have had internet more often so I could have blogged more often, o well. I was having too much fun to miss out on for internet would have been silly. Home soon 🙂 See you then!

1. #1 by Cata on April 2, 2010 - 11:07 am

Audra one more week!!!! I can’t believer u won’t b with us all summer but u will have a blast!!!!! I love u n can’t wait to hear all th stories and see pics love u bff!

2. #2 by Mom on April 7, 2010 - 9:08 pm

Audrey, hurry up and come home, I miss you and cannot wait to see your pictures.
    Oh yeah, you’re grounded

Love Mom