locas en bocas

What can I say about Bocas.  It is a wonderful place to be.  Good, clean fun was had by all. Ha. The perfect place to just let loose, relax, hang out and make new awesome friends.  I think that all of us that went had a great time and would not mind visiting in the future.  Aside from the ten hour travel days I think that we had a pretty awesome time.  We were able to hit some beaches, do some snorkeling, see some dolphins (kind of), and eat some American food.  We made friends that were from all over the world, one of our favorites being José that was staying at our hostel.  He was from Costa Rica and had a lot of insightful things to say about life.  I will probably have to tell you guys about Bocas later, there is just so much awesome things about it that it is hard to think of them all right now.

When we got back from Bocas we only had a couple of days left before we were leaving Panama.  Over those next couple of days we all just kind of packed herer and there and tried to keep the place clean, but some people still can’t seen to manage to keep things tidy.  People were getting pretty on edge these last couple of days because we finally don’t have to be around each other all the time.  Not that we don’t like each other of course, just that we all enjoy our personal space.  Which we have none of at La MICA.  It was quite the sad goodbye today.  I think that Tio Mac might have shed a tear.  He loved us.  I’m pretty excited to go home though to see the fam, get some good meals, and head back to the wonderful land of Kirksville to see all my loves.  I wonder that if we were staying longer in Panama if I would be ready to go home now or if I am just ready to go home now because it is so soon.  Who knows.  Either way I’m ready now so I hope that you are all ready for me, because I am definitely ready to see all of you!!!